Important - we will send you an email to confirm this!
Retype Email Address:
Six characters or more; capitalisation matters!
All fields are required
Please review the following and indicate your agreement below. print version
By completing your volunteer application, you are agreeing to abide by the NVS Promotions Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct. Please make sure you read this document before you submit your volunteer application.
Terms and Conditions
1. Volunteer deposits are non-refundable pre-event.
2. Volunteer deposits are non-refundable post-event unless you complete your assigned shifts.
3. All applicants must be aged 18 years or above upon arriving on-site in Croatia.
4. The deadline for final deposit payments for Dimensions is Thursday 31st August 2017 and the deadline for final deposit payments for Outlook is Thursday 7th September 2017.
5. Purchasing your volunteer deposit within the relevant recruitment deadline is the only way to secure a position within a specific department or shift group.
6. Volunteer deposits are non-transferable to third parties.
7. Volunteer deposits are non-transferable to customer tickets.
8. Customer tickets brought via See Tickets are eligible for refund once you have purchased your volunteer deposit.
9. All deposits eligible for refund will be processed by Saturday 30th September 2017. Deposit refunds can take up to five working days to reach your account from the date of processing.
10. Any volunteer deposit queries must be submitted via email within two weeks of the deposit return date (Saturday 30th September 2017) Any queries made outside this time will not be processed and your volunteer deposit will NOT be returned.
11. Volunteer deposits can only be refunded to the bank account the payment was taken from.
12. It is the volunteer’s responsibility to ensure that they are on-site within the block of dates they have selected to volunteer.
13. All volunteers must arrive on-site and make themselves known to the Volunteer Management Office (VMO) the day BEFORE their first shift.
14. All volunteers are required to inform us of their travel arrangements to and from the site. You are responsible for keeping us up to date with any changes to your travel plans.
15. All Volunteers are responsible for ensuring the information on their PAAM Profile page is up to date to enable the Volunteer Management Team to contact them regarding important information about their Volunteer Position.
16. You must inform us via email if there are any changes that may affect your ability to volunteer.
17. Camping costs will only be refunded (minus booking fees) to those who purchase their camping pass via the volunteer deposit payment link. Customer camping passes will not be refunded.
18. Any volunteer that arrives on site without a pre-paid volunteer camping pass will be required to purchase a customer camping pass if they wish to camp on site. Please note, any camping passes which are purchased on site are not eligible for refund.
19. Volunteer shifts cannot be swapped and we cannot take requests for volunteers to work with their friends.
20. Volunteer shifts cannot be amended if they clash with boat party times. We will offer one name change on your boat party ticket in the event of a shift clash, enabling you to swap or sell the ticket you have purchased.
21. Selection of your choice of department is a preference, not a guarantee and can be subject to change pre-event or 0n-site. You will be placed where the festival needs you.
22. By completing your application, you are agreeing to the submission of your email address to the NVS PROMOTIONS newsletter and account notifications database.
23. By completing your application, you are agreeing that any photographs; video; sound recordings taken of you or by you may be used by NVS Promotions and the clients of NVS Promotions for any promotional purposes.
24. By completing your application, you are agreeing that if your performance is deemed less than satisfactory by NVS Promotions management; you will be blacklisted, thus blocking you to apply for further positions with NVS Promotions and that this information will be passed to the festival organiser and via the festival organiser to their suppliers, contractors and other festival and event organisers.
25. Volunteers will be issued with day wristbands upon completion of their shifts. Therefore, a lacking in commitment to designated volunteering hours will not only result in the non-repayment of deposits but also restrict any access to the festival site. Any volunteers wishing to regain access to the site will be required to purchase a customer ticket to do so. Please note, your volunteer deposit will not be refunded in these circumstances.
Code of Conduct
For your own safety and the safety of others, volunteers are required to turn up for their shifts in a fit state to work. Being deemed in an unfit state to work is at the discretion of the Steward/Area Manager and the Volunteer Management Office Staff.
DRINKING ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED DURING SHIFTS AND VOLUNTEERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE SOBER THROUGHOUT THEIR SHIFTS.
Anyone failing to abide by the above will not be permitted to work. This will result in the terms of your volunteer agreement not being met.
You must refrain from any public discussion via social networking sites that could result in negative press for Outlook and Dimensions Festivals.
YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE WITHHELD AND YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED IF YOU:
1. Do not complete any shift allocated to you
2. Lose any uniform and/or equipment allocated to you*
3. Miss your onsite briefing/s
4. Do not sign in and out of your shifts
6. Breach the NVS Promotions Terms & Conditions
7. Breach the NVS Promotions Code of Conduct
*For uniform and equipment losses and/or damage NVS Promotions may only withhold part of your deposit; dependent on the value of the uniform/equipment lost/damaged.
Any Pass or Wristband is a functional tool NVS Promotions staff and volunteers require, to carry out their duties. Breaching any License Holders Terms & Conditions; Policies and Procedures; Code of Conduct; Rules and Regulations will result in your Pass or Wristband being removed, thus limiting your access to the site.
Any failure on the Volunteers’ part to meet with their terms of service; the NVS Promotions Terms and Conditions; or the NVS Promotions Code of Conduct; will result in forfeit of any remuneration and deposit paid; the requirement to pay any costs to NVS Promotions that may have been incurred; and the volunteer being blacklisted.
If you are blacklisted by NVS Promotions you have the right to appeal; any appeal should be made in writing to NVS Promotions Volunteer Manager.
Your volunteering place and confirmation of your position are temporary and may be withdrawn at any time due to any of the following reasons:
1. The named event does not take place or is cancelled;
2. You are in breach of the NVS Promotions Terms & Conditions; NVS Promotions Code of Conduct.
Any of the following including the aiding and abetting of others constitutes a breach of the NVS Promotions Terms and Conditions of voluntary position:
1. Failure to comply with the NVS Promotions Terms and Conditions; Code of Conduct; Code of Practice; Instructions; Policies and Procedures and instructions of NVS Promotions clients.
2. Neglecting to complete a required task promptly and diligently, without sufficient cause.
3. Leaving a position without permission or without sufficient cause.
4. Making or signing any false statements, of any description.
5. Destroying, altering or erasing documents, records or electronic data without permission or through negligence.
6. Divulging matters confidential to NVS Promotions and/or its clients, either past or present, without permission.
7. Soliciting or receipt of gratuities or other consideration from any person, or failure to account for keys, money or property received in connection with the business of NVS Promotions or NVS Promotions clients.
8. Incivility to persons encountered during duties or misuse of authority in connection with the business of NVS Promotions or NVS Promotions clients.
9. Conduct in a manner likely to bring discredit to NVS Promotions, a fellow volunteer/employee, NVS Promotions clients, or NVS Promotions client's customers.
10. Use of uniform, equipment or identification without permission.
11. Reporting for duty under the influence of alcohol or restricted drugs, and/or use of these whilst on duty.
13. Permitting unauthorised access to premises; event site; area of work.
14. Carrying of equipment not issued as essential to an individual's role or duties, or use of a NVS Promotions client's and/or NVS Promotions client's customer's equipment or facilities without permission.
or cancel signup
don't have an email address? click here
The PAAM Software App is a Hotbox Studios Ltd product.
'PAAM' and the PAAM logo are registered trademarks of Hampshire Web Design company Hotbox Studios.
The PAAM Event Management Software Application is copyright Hotbox Studios Ltd - all rights reserved.